Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Through this journey, I had the opportunity to learn whom I was as a professional. I learned I was a
leader with drive and determination to create change. I was able to articulate a problem and
strategically develop a plan to work through it. Another thing I have learned on this journey is to have
a passion for the work you do. Early childhood has always been a passion of mine, but I learn how
deep my passion was for the field. I truly look at myself as an early childhood professional that is
skilled and knowledgeable that can to advocate for my passion. Lastly, over this journey I have
learned to embrace the different perceptive of others and learn from it. As an early childhood
professional, you should look at differences as a teachable moment to be used to broaden your
thinking. Over this time, I have learned what it is to be an early childhood professional, and be
globally prepared for the world.
My long term goal is to educate adults in the early childhood field, trainings, and mentor. I want to be at level in my career where I am looked up for guidance in the field. I want to be able to share what I have learned and researched with other professionals. I want to leave a legacy in the early childhood field.
I would like to thank my colleagues for sharing your knowledge during this class. I've gained so much knowledge during these 8 weeks of class. As we continue our journey, always remember our passion for children.
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment